Pages

Tuesday, March 12

30 Day challenge

30 day challenge for your butt who's with me? 
I'm on day six and my butt feels great on top of P90X,walking the neighborhood, running I should have a nice butt my summer.
I don't want a flabby butt so to keep myself and hubby happy. Well more for me I love workingout. I love looking at my progress  in the mirror. Besides when you workout you look good naked. You lose weight to look good in clothes I like both. I have found when I am happy about being naked my hubby and I have a very healthy relationship. We are happy regardless  of what my butt looks like same goes for him. I like his dimples  they are sexy.  Besides activities like that 3 times a day seven days a week seems to burn a few dozen calories and its fun. A new lift is in order for the summer since I'm determined  to go a nude beach  with my hubby.

He is behind me 100%. Lol

Let's see what my butt will look like in 30 days. I'm not sure about before and after shots but hey who knows. My new butt may change my mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go for it and don't give up! P90X is a great workout. Do it all now before the summer months and you will be good to go!

Phil
www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

Total Pageviews