Pages

Sunday, April 13

Indian river Festival

Florida isn't really that bad once the season of really hot decides to show up. You have to find things to do like this art fair/ whatever festival shows up. It had a little bit of everything there. It was great bounce houses, games, food trucks a gator guy named gator bill. He talked about snakes which made my skin crawl but had a few good points about snakes that I didn't know. Sometimes I have no ideal where my kids get their sense of adventure at for example.

This picture above was a big giant octopus kite that Justin wanted to climb on and then slide down the legs. It was a kite and insisted that he could do it no problem it wasn't even a ride. He just wanted my okay before in the future he wanted to try it. We had a twenty minute conversation about it which made me laugh he sounded just like his daddy. He weighed out the pro and cons with me then finally said "Life isn't worth living unless you take chances Mom!"
He couldn't make a mother more proud then when he uses my own words against me. He is an amazing kid. I'm so happy I get to be his mother.  I tried to go donate blood and he sound like his father again. 
"Mom, Only a few people have your blood you need to keep it!" 
I have AB- blood the red cross calls me all the time to donate. Then we had another talk about blood types my boys are B positive and hubby is O positive explaining all that lead into a baby talk thank god we ran into someone who we knew which cut that talk in half. 

I love when my son has his mind set to something he doesn't give up at all. Determination is the key for whatever you set your mind to. It was a blast my son had an amazing time. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped out including Coach Mike who helped watch Justin while he tried the wall a dozen times. Justin completed the kids one but got really mad when they refused to let him finish the adult course and be timed.


GO JUSTIN!!!

 
He didn't fall I guess his pull ups at home have worked out. 

THE RUN!!
 ALMOST THERE

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!




My son is AWESOME!!!






We will go back next year. 


No comments:

Total Pageviews