Pages

Sunday, April 6

Handprints

Displaying 20140405_201756.jpg



This pin has been pinned as of today 208 times. I thought I would share what it is. 

Take your toddler's hand and draw an outline on some paper or felt. Cut it out and use it as a pattern to cut out handprints in different colored felt. Now, Put the handprints all over the floor,couch,table and ask your toddler to find the "green" handprint and give it a hi-five! This can be an activity for a group of toddlers as well!





My Popsicle loves this game. It keeps him laughing all day long. I will let you know beforehand if your toddler is anything like mind you will have to make many handprints. The color felt is about 29 cents at Michael's Craft StoreHe tends to rip the hands by trying to high five it in the air and that’s when my cat Mickey takes off with it.  It’s an all-around tug a war with them two my cat is in the wrong body. It’s been a year since I pinned the picture above I don’t know where I found it online but it works. He knows his colors like the back of his hand. I thought he was color blind for a few months he would get the colors absolutely wrong. Turns out he knew all along he was just being silly. Daddy says “He is full of  jokes already!” My Popsicle has so much energy it at times can be a little overwhelming.  This is a great before nap activity for him. Have fun mommy's or daddy's they are only little once. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews