Pages

Friday, July 25

Splash Park

The boys are having a blast at this Splash Park in Minot, North Dakota. It's a bunch of mushroom looking pipes with water coming out of it. I thought it was a little cold to play in the water. The kids were shaking and lips were turning blue before they came out of it. Funny Justin hasn't changed in that aspect. He would cry when he was little just like Christopher did when I told him it was time to leave.  

Oak Park is huge It's five playgrounds all rolled into one. It's about an hour and half away from Stanley where we are staying.  It's well worth the drive if you will be in town. The mall also has a splash park with water slides and a pool. We opt out of that one as you see no one ever gets out to pee. I can't do it! It's more of a mental thing I guess. It's linked to an arcade which we played at. 
I never knew playing tag could be dangerous until today my poor popsicle ran into the pole that is height level.

He freaked me out as you can see that bump is huge. I think my heart stopped for a few minutes. He cried for all of a second then proceed to tell me "Don't worry mom it will heal." He reminds me of his brother. Justin was accident prone I think they all are when they're little. 
A few days later the bump is gone. Overall we will be back before our trip is over. As long as it is a little hotter then 70  degrees outside.  Until next time remember play safe at the park. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews