Pages

Thursday, July 3

Traveling this summer


A 30 hour three day trip from Florida to North Dakota to see family another two days to Marquette Michigan to see my father has been a very long drive. Our boys had a seminar on how to build a deck. On top of learning how to cut down tree's.  Justin is a hard worker he cut down three tree's all by himself.  With just a little help from daddy in pushing them down. It's been about two years since the last time I was UP North.  I miss it nice and quiet sitting on the deck I help put together.  It's the small things that make me love life.  I adore the fact that my hubby takes time out of fighting the horrible mosquitoes to put down his hammer to build something with his boys. 


They are in deep thought as you can see above the expression on their face. As a woman I can't think of anything more sexier than a man with his children. He is spending time as well as teaching them hard work pays off. I know I can do just about anything my hubby can in landscaping but when a son see's his father complete a task. Not giving up at anything he sets his mind to means something different then seeing mom do it. As my children especially my oldest I'm grateful everyday for the time we spend together as a family. I love watching my hubby's eyes lite up when he hears "Daddy" it's amazing to be apart of something special My Family. This trip back home made me realize how much Family really means. Not that I didn't know already I mean Life gets busy and we all need a refresher.
Here is the deck with the fire pit almost complete. 

Deck complete all our hard work paid off bruised knees, shoulders from carrying the deck boards a few million mosquitoes bites that cover our body from head to toe all to see my parents smile. Not to mention that I get to build one again next year on our house in Florida.  I can't wait for all the fun to start again. 

The day is complete with smiles !!! 

No comments:

Total Pageviews