Pages

Monday, August 18

A pit stop

The best part of traveling is all the places you don't know about. 

A park alongside the road we found on the way to Las Vegas.  We stopped to play. 
Justin decided to hang like a shirt. This thing spins around. I pushed him around it. He had a blast. We stopped at the mall of course we took our cat into Macys to walk around we couldn't leave here in a hot car. People were nice about that. One plus for me she was coming in anyways.  It was 95 degrees that day.

Here is Justin swinging around. 
My men being crazy with their silly hat's. I wish I could say that about the food.
Oversized portions It was okay nothing Fantastic about it. This restaurant doesn't bring people in for the food just the site's on inside and out. F.Y.I we were a little overwhelmed by all the food on the menu.  In my opinion it was way to much to look at and hard to understand. 

We still had fun on a pit stop to stretch our legs.
Make sure to take pictures of the dinosaurs across the parking lot. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews