Pages

Thursday, August 21

As close as it gets

To # 82 Bucket List

We drove through Roswell New Mexico walked around and even manged to get lost. Please don't ask it was freaky. We did pose with an Alien. I wish my Papa( Grandfather) was here to have gone with us. He was the biggest Alien fan I know. We used to sit for hours at a time just talking about scientific stuff. He would have really loved it. It was getting dark  I was driving there was no way we were staying there at night. I drove to the next town before we stopped for the night here are some pictures. No, My hubby isn't pinching our son I told them to look scared and this is what happened. Hubby was trying to scare our boys. I love this picture!

Funny thing is my Papa did always call my hubby the Alien in the family because he is so knowledgeable about many things. I couldn't force myself to go into the museum in fear the Aliens would be watching. I know funny right well better safe then sorry. I don't ever want to run into an Alien.
I guess this will be as close as we get for now to our 
bucket list # 82. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews