Pages

Sunday, August 31

Numbers, Running & Men in a Rock


# 92 Bucket list done


It's extremely amazing that this monument was constructed with dynamite. A little history lesson on our travels. A must see if you are going through South Dakota. I think I will make the picture above a postcard.

The Hoover Dam wasn't on my bucket list which we seen on our way home. A last minute stop to waste sometime before we hit or hotel. We decide to drive through it instead of paying to park and walk around. After Vegas I had absolutely no energy to walk nor did the rest of the family. However, To get a picture I jumped out of the car to take one thinking I could just jump back in. Nope I had to run two blocks until I came to a break in the fence line before I could get to the car. My hubby was driving and laughing the whole time as my son is yelling out the window " You can do it keep up!"  My advice stay in the car.
 
. It's a beautiful site to see! Another pit stop I would recommend to go to if you are in the area.


No comments:

Total Pageviews