Pages

Friday, October 3

Giving Back

It's that time again to give back to our community once again. I know I said every month there would be a post. We have been very busy this past month we plan to double up this October.  The boys and I have been buying away there is twice the amount now in picture below. The Humane Society was taken back by how cute Christopher was bringing in the cat food. However He left crying because he wanted to bring all the dogs and cats with us. I had to say No.
Our crazy cat also know as Mickey the cat on Instagram is more than enough for me.
 
 
Here is our start in making a difference.

 
Christopher being cute! We plan to donate blankets next time as they are in need of that as well. Give back today to a cause, person maybe babysit for a working mom. A smile can go a long way. The boys and I are now working on giving bags filled with things someone can use who are homeless. We see a lot come the Holiday's.
 
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews