Pages

Sunday, November 9

Blue lights

I know it's a little early for Christmas last weekend we put up our Christmas lights outside that leaves a blue tint if you pass our street. Yes, We are those people in the neighborhood. Sorry I love to decorate. I have to hand all the credit to my hubby who put up the lights and climbed on the roof to put the reef together too. I did my share standing there handing him the lights as he stood there on the latter. The Christmas tree is up as well as our little tree from Tampa that needs a red star. I'm excited for the holidays. Justin wants to go to New York for the New Year not sure about that one. A trip for a few years in the making when popsicle is a little older. I still think it's weird without snow but I'm not complaining.  I love it! Shopping is already on the way to be done. Stockings are hung up well for the turtle and two cats. Ours to come in a few weeks once I find out what Santa will put in them.  Christmas crafts to make letters to Santa Justin's Christmas concert coming up. It's always something but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Total Pageviews