Pages

Sunday, March 15

Day 13 & Detox

Today is my last day on this 7 day fast loss kit. I needed something to take as I'm on two weeks cycling off my Shredz supplements. My order came in on Friday with my cinnabon protein and Burner. This 7 day kit can be found at GNC it's okay but that is coming from someone who doesn't care to much for pills. It's a packet of four pills. A replacement shake and a detox lemonade drink before bed. The detox drink is gross as can be. Make sure you drink water during the day. The shakes are okay the common vanilla and chocolate. I did lose ten ponds just following the diet plan to the a T. The only thing I changed was eating a bowl of oatmeal before my intense circuit training classes. There was no way I could just have a shake and a handful of blueberries. I would have gotten sick after taking all those pills. I really don't measure what the scale says since I feel fit and don't look as much as I weigh. I hear a lot of women complain about telling someone  how much they weigh. It's a number just like your age that doesn't define who you are. There are so many people who think lifting weights will make you look like a man. I'm here to tell you that is dame near impossible unless you are taking something to help you along the way. Let me just say if you are not taking testosterone on a daily you don't and won't have a problem with that. Lifting weights will help you shred fat and tone the muscles you have. People just Google it better yet ask someone who does this daily. There is so much to learn in the world of fitness if you want to live a healthy lifestyle then be informed about what you are doing.
 
Day 13 50 planks walks and 50 lunges Doesn't seem like a lot but it is. If you can't do it all at once split it up half this morning and the rest later. 
Modify if you need to for the planks go to you knees.
https://youtu.be/0EePC0_n6J4 Is a video if you need to take a look at them.
Most of all have fun working out don't look at it as something you have to do. Look at it as something you want to do. Change the way you think and you will find out that if working out was easy then everyone would be fit. I never give up I don't know how. I set a goal for myself and the only person who can get in my way is myself. I don't make excuses for anything especially when it comes to my lifestyle. It's okay to have a scoop of ice cream not a pound of ice cream. I have seen some cheat meals on Facebook that could feed ten people. That's not a cheat meal if you are trying to lose weight. Once you have a workout routine your body won't crave the things it once did. You will start at looking at food as how will this benefit your body. What you put in your mouth after your workout is the hardest part about changing your lifestyle. Remember what you eat in private , you will wear in public. I find that most people don't know what they want out of a workout. They have never really sat down to think about what their fitness goals should be. Once you have a plan then you can set your mind your body will follow.
 
 Just start today it will be hard. You won't see a change right away. It takes time give yourself that.
 
 
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews