Pages

Saturday, April 4

30 Days down

Day 30 completed on Monday 200 Jump Squat and 100 V ups.
I would have to say I did switch the jump squats to lunges half way through and just plain old squats. I did find that this challenge was a little much with the squats. In my opinion why not add some weights to your hands to make it hard.

200 is a  little much and you risk injury to
your knees forcing more on how many then form. You always want to have good form no matter what. I normally don't start counting until it hurts.
The amount of superman's in this was a little much. If you have back problems it could help but not in the amount this challenge was asking for. Over time being consistent at least three days a week will help your back overall.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/superman

Working out is more mental then physical. The reason for that you have to set your mind up in order to put your body through something it's not use to. Even if it is you still have to avoid that plato that everyone goes into from time to time. Change it up you shouldn't be at the same spot next year in your workout. Increase your weights don't be scared take a cardio class get outside and run get off the treadmill. Mix it up but don't forget to have lot's of fun! The rest of this 30 days was descent I didn't mind the extra work later in the evening. I did crash on day 20. I was just exhausted from not taking a day off to rest. Resting is needed when working out it's as important as lifting weights. Your body needs that time to repair itself in order to build. I think I might take this challenge and redo it changing a few things to fit me. If you took the time to do this please let me know how you did.

No comments:

Total Pageviews