Pages

Monday, April 6

Stuff you do for your kid's

Today is a nice sunny day to get shot! To lay on the ground get dirty come out full of paint and pain. Today is the day to come out and have fun with the kids!
Justin wanted to go have fun and shoot paintball guns he's doing good so far and having a blast! Christopher can't play until he's seven. He's a little upset but we talked the ref into letting him shoot just a few by himself. I never seen my boys so excited to shoot Daddy. I have to admit now our boys are getting older they want daddy more. It makes me have mix feelings I both love it and sad at the same time. Nothing sexier than a father playing with his boys. I love him more and more with each new day. Children will melt your heart if you let them. We live to make them smile. Smiling is all they did Sunday now that's the new thing that has taken over our house. Checking EBay for paintball guns and equipment planning the next time. I love it! I love the relationship my hubby has with our boys. I can't believe that this summer Justin will be 12 years old. He is growing up so fast Christopher is in the fast lane as well. I'm very proud of the boys we are shaping into young men. It shows in how we live our lives. We don't live in the past we live for today! Being a parent takes time to mold a little person into who they are not what you want them to be. We live to make them Smile!
 
My Husband the Dad
 
He is a father that takes his time to love with his whole heart. NO matter what the day will bring or how long he had to work. He is there to listen to love. His gives advice shows his kids it's okay to make a mistake. No one is perfect it's a life of learning step by step. His time is all about the kids. Nothing takes away from that. They come first and foremost even before me. That's okay I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm amazed by how much he has grown into the Father he was meant to be. The kids did that with a little help from me. The most important part is that I didn't try to control how he became a father. I didn't tell him he was doing it wrong. To me there is no wrong way to be a parent as long as you give your children time nothing else matters. Time is the one thing you won't get back. My Husband the Dad is doing a great job!

No comments:

Total Pageviews