Pages

Saturday, July 18

Four Corners

It was about 9am two days when we decided to skip storytime to take an hour drive to the four corners monument. From our hotel in Aztec give or take an hour or so. Sure we get there nothing to it. Not worth the $5.00 per person I think it should be $5.00 dollars a car maybe. Since the bathroom where out of order. Hubby stood in line for forty-five minutes to take our own pictures. I walked around the circle where there are a bunch of Navajo gift shops. Half are a little pricy at $95.00 dollars for a necklace that looks like you could have bought it at the dollar store. It's all in the experience I guess of being in four states at once. I wouldn't go back but for the fun of it I can now check it off my bucket list. Justin and I watched the four corners monument on discovery channel. I was hoping for some alien activity like they said. Maybe a spaceship or something instead just plain old nothing. If you are heading that way sure stop but don't go out your way for it. The view is breathtaking. Make sure to take water,sun block a hat. Have fun with it. Please for the love of God don't take your dog with you. They are not allowed on site. We seen too many in hot cars. If it's 100 outside just double that for how it feels on the inside. Just a FYI you can't take anyone's ashes there. I didn't know that was a problem apparently it is. Along with cows that cross the road with drinking and driving. Signs are everywhere on the road be safe.

No comments:

Total Pageviews