Pages

Tuesday, November 24

Craft for Today


I love making crafts with my boys. Of course I seen this on Pinterest. 


Do-it-yourself Christmas fireplace to hang your stockings from! Do NOT try to use it to burn the Yule log, though.:  

I didn't have plain boxes I had post office boxes. We are forever sending stuff to my hubby. Now that he is home for good we no longer need our boxes. I would say about twenty dollars later after construction paper and glue. This is how ours turned out.  

We even added a fire to ours. Christopher's idea. I love it! It's too cute. Christopher loves looking at Pinterest. He wants to make crafts all day. It was easy to make as long as you don't have cat's taking your stuff. Have fun and build something. 

Steps:
1:Stack the boxes. If you use big boxes you will need five.  
2:Tape the boxes together
3:Add white paper on it. I used wrapping paper.
4:cut out  red construction paper 
5:then glue

No comments:

Total Pageviews